Commercial Contract Cleaning Company, Chelmsford, Essex – About US
About Berkeley Cleaning Services Ltd
Formerly known as Berkeley Office Cleaners, our business, founded in 1968, expanded and became a limited company in April 2004. The company is managed by directors, Adam and Mary Ravenscroft with all work supervised by our Contract Managers. Based in Chelmsford, we are ideally located to cover all of Essex. We offer a highly flexible cleaning service, designed to suit individual business needs, from office contracts to one-off specialist cleaning tasks.
Priding ourselves on our friendly service and working with our customers, we form long term, efficient business relationships.
Family Run Specialist Cleaning Business, High Customer Retention
Our experienced managers and staff know how to deal with most cleaning situations. So once you’ve seen us clean, you won’t accept anything less than Essex County Council have done since 1970, when they first awarded our firm a cleaning contract.
As a long established family run business, we strongly believe in providing a quality service to all our clients, both large and small.
Our success in client retention is proven by the longevity of some of our client relationships including:
- Jerram Falkus Ltd – since 1992
- Glenstone Property PLC – since 1994
- UNISON – since 1995
- Gadsby Wicks Solicitors – since 1998
- Taylor & Company – since 1998
- Pitman Training Centre – since 1999
- Chelmsford Citizens Advice Bureau – since 2001
- Bluefin Insurance – since 2003
- The Reserve Forces and Cadets – since 2005
- CBHC Chartered Accountants – since 2008
- FedEx – since 2008
- Moon Beever Solicitors – since 2008
Cleaning Contractors with an Extensive Essex Client Base
- Bellway Homes
- Brooks Bros (UK) Ltd (Timber Suppliers)
- Cardena Developments [Celmeres Court]
- Chelmsford City Council
- Chelmsford Gymnastics Club
- Chelmsford Safety Supplies
- Clive Emson Land and Property Auctioneers
- Contractors To Government Departments
- Crondon Park Golf and Country Club
- Crownleigh Court, Brentwood
- Cumberland House, High St, Billericay
- Danbury Village Hall
- Doman Smith Switchgear
- East Anglian Chambers
- Edmund Carr Chartered Accountants
- Essex County Council
- Fisher Michael Accountants
- Green Flag (Essex)
- Ingatestone Saddlery Centre
- Ixion Holdings
- James Davis and Associates Physiotherapy
- Locher Evers International Ltd
- Macquarie Energy Leasing Ltd
- Medicare Event Medical Services Ltd
- Michael Linnell & Co
- New Homes Law
- Prettys Solicitors
- Savills (UK) Limited
- Shutl Ltd (Express Delivery Service)
- St. John’s C OF E Primary School, Danbury
- T D Tunning
- Total Data Management
- Twist Interactive Design
- The Printing Place
Our Company Philosophy
Berkeley Cleaning Services has developed a strong reputation through delivering an honest, reliable, dependable service tailored to our customer’s requirements.
Regarding ourselves as energetic, enthusiastic and friendly but always professional, we pride ourselves on a swift, no fuss service.
Our high standards have given confidence to our customers and increased business year on year.
We employ conscientious and experienced staff who have been trained to meet the latest health and safety guidelines, ensuring our customers receive an efficient service and benefit from our knowledge.
We like to think of our clients as business partners, treating each relationship with sincerity and integrity.
Accredited, Customer Focused Contract Cleaning
It is the policy of the company to continually provide a high quality service to all of it’s customers without exception. Our quality Management systems are under constant review to ensure that effective and efficient procedures are practiced.
Our working policies at Berkeley Cleaning Services are implemented in accordance with accredited quality management systems.